Become a Master Trainer
Lebert Fitness is growing fast and we are now accepting applications for Master Trainers.
Lebert Fitness Master Trainers are expected to have the ability to deliver continuing education credits (CECs) to potential attendees and have extensive experience with the Lebert Fitness products. All Lebert Fitness CEC courses have been reviewed and proudly accredited by:
- The Ontario Fitness Council (OFC),
- The American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
Lebert Fitness Master Trainers are provided the intellectual property necessary to deliver the program for which they have been approved to lead including:
- Workshop Timeline & Outlines
- Detailed Master Trainer teaching aids and promotional support including course flyer, course listing and online payment processing on Lebert Fitness website
- Participant Manuals or relevant handouts, if applicable
- Certificate of completion with CECs, if applicable
Lebert Fitness is responsible for supplying the CEC numbers for delivery of workshops.
Lebert Fitness Master Trainers are encouraged to promote themselves for educational opportunities.
Lebert Fitness Master Trainer Qualifications:
- canfitpro, OFC, ACE & AFAA Certifications or 4Yr Degree in Exercise Related Field
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Prior experience in education in the Fitness Industry
- Currently Teaching / Training with Lebert Fitness equipment
- Two recommendations regarding teaching/education potential
Master Trainers are provided with the Lebert Fitness Master Trainer materials which will include the programming pieces dedicated to the program you are interested in teaching. This ensures that all programs are taught consistently and in a manner that Lebert Fitness promotes.
This is the first program that is available for Master Trainers, other programs may follow. If you are selected to become a Lebert Fitness Master Trainer this is the program you would be promoting and educating.
Lebert Fitness Training Systems
Lebert Fitness has launched a brand-new workout system, and here is your chance to learn all about it! Lebert Training Systems will allow you to take away innovative, fun, portable and uncomplicated ways to challenge your classes/clients/teams through endless progressions and get real results. Learn functional movements, practical progressions and regressions, agility drills, athletic, club and home programs. Find your core like never before as you are introduced to rotational and multi-planar applications. You will be provided with a course manual, workouts and experience sample workouts, with an opportunity to purchase Lebert Fitness products at the special Master Trainer discount.
Master Trainer Application Form
To apply to become a Lebert Fitness Master Trainer, please download, complete and sign the application below, attach your current resume, biography and head shot, liability insurance and CPR certification. Email to email@example.com or fax to 630-771-0446.
For more information about the Lebert Fitness Master Trainer Program, conducting or hosting Lebert Fitness workshops, please call 905-785-0626 or email Lebert Fitness Education Co-Ordinator Tracey Carr.